When trading Bitcoin online using payments that exchange bank account, credit card or Paypal information it is common to require 2 pictures of photo id.
A photo ID pictures have all of the following
- Pictures are large, bright and clear
- Picture is not photoshopped, cropped, edited or altered in anyway
- Whole face and ID must be visible. No missing edges of face or ID
- First picture is close up of ID with trade number specific to that transaction
- Second picture shows person holding ID next to their face allowing an positive ID match
Below is an example of both photos we require for photo ID verification. If someone cannot provide pictures like this or they make excuses for not having them, it may be a scam.