Recently we have seen a lot of comment spam (when fake accounts post comments on blogs and in forums to promote another website) about LiviaCoins.com
The facts about Liviacoins
- The IP addresses they use for their comment spam are proxy servers known for being overseas spam services.
- We asked around and couldn’t find any reputable traders that had done business with Liviacoins
- Their website says they have experience but it has only been registered since August 2017
- They say they are New York based but we couldn’t find any record of them being properly registered as New York state law requires businesses to do.
- There is also no record of their New York Bitlicense
An unregistered business spamming the internet from fake accounts is a pretty good sign of a scam.
Do you think Liviacoins is a scam? Are you a reputable and verifiable bitcoin trader that has experience with them?
4 thoughts on “Is Liviacoins.com a Scam?”
Its a scam, they provided me indian bank account to transfer money, once I transferred they just stopped replying and said they are confirming payment, I did payment on 13-JAN , but did not get any BTC. So guys stay away, I’ve lost my 100$, people have lost much more , please don’t waste your hard earned money on these scammers, if anybody wants I can provide the screenshots of chat with their customer support to prove my case
Definitivamente son estafadores, deposité bitcoin y nunca me enviaron el dinero. muy amables en la atención hasta que le das el valor, o dinero o cripto y depués no te conocen.
Como hacer para dar de baja la página o denunciarlos y meterlos presos?
que no les suceda a ustedes
Yes they just stole my $500…
That really is unfortunate. Hopefully you learned some good lessons for your next investment.