We have been trading on Bitwallet since their beginning and have assembled the answers to the most common questions about Bitwallet.cc
These are the most frequently asked questions about Bitwallet.cc
- How long does it take Bitwallet support to handle a dispute?
Typically Bitwallet handles support tickets within 24 hours
- I sent bitcoins to the wrong address, how do I get them back?
If you send bitcoins to a different wallet the transaction cannot be canceled or reversed. Try contacting the wallet owner directly if you can and ask for them to send the BTC back to you.
- How long does it take to send bitcoins from one wallet to another?
Bitcoin transactions done on Bitwallet.cc (during a trade) are instant. Sending bitcoins to an outside wallet (on another website or app) typically takes 30-90 minutes. If the blockchain (the global bitcoin network) is congested it can take 2-4 hours.
- How do I check the progress of the bitcoins I sent?
You can track the progress of the bitcoins on Blockchain.info by entering the wallet address you sent BTC to and doing a search
- I paid for my bitcoins but the seller hasn’t released. What should I do?
In the future you should look at the sellers average release time. You can find this in there profile. You should also check the terms of the trade to see if release is delayed based on payment method. If the seller has not released in 24 hours contact support and include the reference number