I do a fair amount of bitcoin trading online and someone over at Bitwallet sent me an email inviting me to try their new trading platform. I have to say, it is a very sharp looking website. It is also much quicker and more responsive than other trading platforms I have tried.
Here are a few of the pros
- REALLY low trading fee for advertisers – 0.5% of completed trades
- Ability to search trades
- Ability for sellers to cancel trades
- Much better tracking and stats about trading history
- Live support through chat box at bottom of every page
- Messaging system for direct contact with other users that doesn’t require starting a trade to contact them
- People can’t leave feedback for you until a trade is completed
- The feedback system looks to be identical to the LBC system and there is no explanation of how it works
- They are Canadian based, may cause issues with US regulation
- No way for someone to make a profile including brief information or website link
- Lots of sellers but no buyers as of yet
- Only allows trading of Bitcoin, no Litecoin or Dogecoin
- No user forums
- No way to block people
- No option for pricing equations, only % over/under Bitstamp
I just signed up last night so I haven’t completed a trade yet. I will try to keep this updated and once I have completed a trade, report back with my experience.
Update: I have completed more than 20 trades on Bitwallet.cc and I am very impressed. The amount of business there is VERY slow but their service is amazing.