The number for Paypal MyCash is 855-721-5035.
You will need to have the Paypal MyCash card in your hand. For fraud prevention Paypal often asks you to read information directly from the card.
Here is how to get through to a live PPMC representative. Most prompts require the message to stop playing before making your choice.
- Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish.
- You will be encouraged to go to the Paypal website
- You will be asked if you have an existing Paypal account (1 for yes, 2 for no).
- You will again be encouraged to go to the Paypal website
- Press 1 to repeat the instructions on how to go to the MyCash portion of the Paypal website, 2 to check the status of the card and 3 to end the call. Press #2.
- You will be asked to enter the number of the card. Press “0” and then “#”.
- The message will tell you that card number is invalid. Wait for it to finish.
- Press the “0#” combination again. Each time the message has to repeat before you can enter the combo again.
- Keep doing this until the message changes and gives you the option to press 1 to speak with a representative.
- Press “1” and you will be connected to a rep.