When LBC support was contacted their response (you can read it here) was that the person started a trade, then canceled the trade and was able to leave “confirmed” feedback.
There are a few points to consider in this
- The person starting the trade ignored the terms of the trade
- LBC “Confirmed” feedback from a trade that was not completed and by a person that is not an established trader
- LBC refuses to remove feedback even when it has been proven the trade was fraudulent
- LBC refuses to identify the trade and allow the negatively effected person to defend themselves (possibly to reduce support tickets and avoid having to act)
- LBC offers sellers little support or protection from those wishing to start fraudulent trades..
This concerns us because LBC is basically telling people “You are free to ignore our TOS and the ad’s terms. Do whatever you want and we will help you hide so that no one can do anything about it.”