Recently we have seen a lot of comment spam (when fake accounts post comments on blogs and in forums to promote another website) about LiviaCoins.com
The facts about Liviacoins
- The IP addresses they use for their comment spam are proxy servers.
- We asked around out and couldn’t find any reputable traders that had done business with Liviacoins
- Their website says they have experience but it has only been registered since August 2018
- They say they are New York based but qw couldn’t find any record of them being properly registered as New York state law requires businesses to do.
- There is also no record of their New York Bitlicense
An unregistered business spamming the internet from fake accounts is a pretty good sign of a scam.
Do you think Liviacoins is a scam? Are you a reputable and verifiable bitcoin trader that has experience with them?