You can buy up to $15000 worth of bitcoins and altcoins per week using personal or cashier’s checks (no business checks). Checks require 3-10 business days to clear. The hold time is dependent on your bank (call us for a list of banks with faster release times).
- Valid phone number (no VOIP, Google Voice or burner apps)
- If using a personal check you must include photo of your driver’s license or state ID. No photocopies. Photo must be in focus, color, unedited, show all information and that information must match the check.
- if purchasing with a cashier’s check state ID is not needed
- Checks made out to or from third parties will not be accepted.
- Business checks will not be accepted. Personal or cashiers checks only.
- The customer is responsible for any returned checks which were not paid by the issuing bank for any reason plus $30 returned item fee.
Mail is checked Monday through Friday. Checks received on Saturday/Sunday will not be processed until the next business day. Failure to adhere to the directions provided may result in delays, payment rejection, or cancellation. No exceptions will be made to accommodate a buyer who does not read the instructions and follow them completely.
- Call us at 844-Bank-BTC or use the contact form below. Explain you want to buy with Check and what bank it is drawn on
- Email us your wallet address and we will give you the mailing address to send the payment to. We only accept wallet addresses that are typed into into an email so we may copy and paste it for accuracy.
- Include in the same email a clear and unedited picture of your state issued photo ID.
- Once payment is received we will notify you. We cannot receive mail on the weekends.
- Once payment is verified we release the bitcoins to the wallet address you emailed us
Cashiers checks from the following banks may be released the same business day
Because these banks have a $7-$10 check cashing fee, checks for less than $1o00 are not eligible for local cashing and immediate release.